Neymar scored a fantastic first and set up a late second for Jo as Brazil beat Mexico 2-0 to move on to the verge of a semi-final spot, reports fifa.com. El Tri battled well, and produced a few good chances [...]Read more ›
The ongoing crisis in the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) took another dimension as the...
The Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole, has approved 27.5 per cent salary increase for teachers...
The Federal Government on Wednesday re-emphasised that the Niger Delta amnesty programme will...
- Gunmen on motorbikes kill 48 Zamfara State
- Military bans use of mobile phones in Borno State
- Nigeria drops charges against eight out of 15 Russian arms suspects
The President of the National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria (NIMN), Rotimi Adeyeye has stated...
Plans are underway by the Federal Government to build three new refineries in Kogi, Lagos and Bayelsa. The Minister...
The South African government has purchased of 1.5 per cent equity stake worth N45.75 billion in Dangote...
- First Bank shuts down operations
- 2013 African Bankers Awards: Sanusi, Aig-Imoukhuede, First Bank, GTB win laurels
- Vessel working for Chevron sinks in Delta State…12 sailors missing
Authorities of Ladoke Akintola University Teaching Hospital on Monday announced plans to commence drug...
Even as UN data shows reduction in the spread of HIV/AIDS worldwide, the Director- General of the...
The Niger State Government has proposed a bill to effect ban on smoking in public areas and workplaces. Briefing...
- South African doctor gets award for research into liver transplants, diseases
- Your 12 Worst Allergy Mistakes
- Two jailed seven years over ‘My Pikin’ teething mixture deaths
Italy’s new Integration Minister, Congo-born Cecile Kyenge said Wednesday that the country...
G8 leaders agreed on Tuesday to stop the payment of ransoms for hostages kidnapped by terrorists. Leaders...
Saudi Arabia authorities have announced a reduction in the number of pilgrims that may perform...
- Netanyahu warns of potential Holocaust from Iran
- Turkish police teargas dislodge thousands from Taksim Square
- US secret leaker Edward Snowden “disappears” in Hong Kong
Neymar scored a fantastic first and set up a late second for Jo as Brazil beat Mexico 2-0...
Nigeria outwitted Tahiti easily scoring six times while the Pacific Islanders managed to slide...
Super Eagles captain, Vincent Enyeama, says the bonus row between the team and the Nigeria Football...
- Confederations Cup: Italy 2-1 Mexico, Spain 2-1 Uruguay
- World Cup Qualifiers: Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt leap into final round
- Confederations Cup Opening: Brazil 3-0 Japan
In partial fulfillment of President Goodluck Jonathan’s promise to support and accelerate...
A renowned figure in the Nigerian music scene, Fatai Olagunju, popularly known as “Fatai Rolling...
Late pop star Michael Jackson’s daughter, Paris was hospitalised Wednesday after a suicide...
- Baba Suwe loses appeal for N25 million compensation from NDLEA
- Big Brother keeps trending!
- Sunny Ade’s guitarist jailed three years for drug trafficking
The Delaware Valley Nigerian Community in the United States recently presented an Award for Excellence...
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s mum, Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji was on Sunday buried in Lagos in accordance...
Politicians from all divides and several dignitaries on Saturday flocked Bauchi, the Bauchi State...
- Reps approve 14 years imprisonment for same-sex marriage
- Former Works Minister, Maj-Gen Kontagora dies at 69
- Arisekola-Alao’s first wife dead, buried in Ibadan
By Hakeem Babalola I recently attended a conference in Brussels. Titled “Over-qualification of...
Was it our own Chinua Achebe or one of the WS (William Shakespeare and our own Wole Soyinka)...
Certain things make a government a government. Trust, sensitivity and timing are three attributes...
- Libya: The return of colonialist bondage
- Jonathan Goodluck & co: swear them in by axe & cutlass
- INEC: Their trust duped
The year 2012 is gradually fading off. It has been fatally uneventful especially for Nigerian masses....
By Tunde Ali History revealed that the team of the visionary and radical young adults who fought...
Joseph-Marie, Comte de Maistre, a French counter revolutionary aristocrat, lawyer, and philosopher...
- Six years term: A detour to President Jonathan’s transformational agenda
- April 2011 Election Verdict: A Step towards a Sustainable Democracy
- Before the night fall
Italy’s new Integration Minister, Congo-born Cecile Kyenge said Wednesday that the country is changing the way it approaches immigration matters. Kyenge said the country is making moves toward greater protection of [...]Read more ›
The ongoing crisis in the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) took another dimension as the National Publicity Secretary of the party, Olisa Metuh on Wednesday announced his resignation. Metuh’s resignation comes just [...]Read more ›
The Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole, has approved 27.5 per cent salary increase for teachers in the state. Oshiomhole however stressed that teachers who continue with the ongoing strike will not [...]Read more ›
The Federal Government on Wednesday re-emphasised that the Niger Delta amnesty programme will end in 2015. Special Adviser to the President on Niger Delta, Kingsley Kuku gave the assurance while speaking as a [...]Read more ›
Gunmen have killed 48 people, including the local chief, the chief imam and the head of a vigilante group in an attack on Kizara village in Zamfara State. Zamfara State government spokesman Ibrahim [...]Read more ›
The Nigerian military on Wednesday banned the use of mobile phones in Borno State to stop the Boko Haram sect from coordinating their attacks easily. Joint Task Force (JTF) spokesman in Borno State, [...]Read more ›
The Delaware Valley Nigerian Community in the United States recently presented an Award for Excellence in Philanthropy to retired Lt. Gen. Theophilus Y. Danjuma, GCON, for his philanthropic activities in [...]Read more ›
The President of the National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria (NIMN), Rotimi Adeyeye has stated that the Oyo State Mega Trade Fair 2013 which is billed to hold between 9th [...]Read more ›
G8 leaders agreed on Tuesday to stop the payment of ransoms for hostages kidnapped by terrorists. Leaders of world’s most industrialised nations said the move was an attempt to remove one of [...]Read more ›